Monday, October 13, 2008

nothing fancy

I wish I had more things about me that I could use to entertain peopl. Wouldn't that be super cool if I could do hat tricks or cartwheels? Everyone has something cool they can do, then it comes around to my turn and like charlie brown said, "I got a rock." Haha, does anyone remember life with louie? It was a cartoon series in the mid to late nineties about louie andersons childhood. When I was a kid my first step dad would always call me louie because I was a chubby, weird detached kid. I think we are all the same person were at eight. We're just adult characatures of our childhood selves. I'm the same person I was, core wise. Lots of things have changed but it's more of the situations have turned into adult situations. I'm basically the same, just the things I deal with are different.

No comments: