Saturday, October 18, 2008

eleven eleven

I'm pretty certain this is the final title to lft's new album. It means a lot to me personally. It reminds me of all the nights for the past three and half years when I had nothing going for me except these songs and this band. I'd be struggling with justifying my existence, struggling with even wanting to do this, and eleven eleven rolled around and I always wished for the same thing. Anything could have happened that day and when I saw eleven eleven hit the clock I knew what I wanted.through being homeless, my mom being sent to prison, breakup's, mental breakdowns, and every woe that's stricken me over the years. I knew what I wanted when eleven eleven came. This world tried to drown me in piss, but I found a turd to keep me afloat until everything was flushed away, ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

life can suck, but let's face it, we never make it out alive. you've done what you can to keep youself from drowning all this time, and it's finally bringing benefit. i'm really happy for you. i'm looking forward to the album, and i can't wait to see you guys again.
<3kalianne