Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"stay posi, stay clean"

I've seen room fulls living like creeps from one escape to the next
I carried myself like a hermit once and life just gave me shit
You can't make lemonade with human waste, all you can do is flush
turned the lights on, left the room, purpose left the creepers crushed
I sided with indifference hard, falling when my conscious let me
But it doesn't mean I didn't try, the expense of failure has it's fee
function moved my agenda in, ambitions were quick to claim their seat
pissing razors has nothing on guilt, I'm a motivational hit and run stuck on repeat
I believe we can stay posi, stay clean, and still play to defiance
I believe I can waiver ill temperament, my own visceral diet
I've seen graduating classes swim in 150 proof quickly to swerve home in the dark
I swam deep, touched bottom, then fell asleep while manually steering the car
You can't be saved with pickled lungs and a stone liver to match
You can however call the scars friends, trip into meaning with misdirected romance
the soc's call it a social coma, boss can keep calling me a prude,
I call it surprisingly agnostic yet always closely heaven approved
my life isn't stillborn, it's a am track train with no brakes
I'm don't know where I'm going, but moving to me in any direction is all the same

No comments: