Monday, December 8, 2008

5th day in

We're playing at a saloon tonight. One thing that I noticed that I had forgotten about drunk people is the amount of cologne or perfume they wear. Which it doesn't make sense because most of the people in these effing places are bellowing out smoke like crazy. So I guess it's an attempt to cover up that offensive smell of beer, liquor, and cigarettes. I don't know if this is our crowd but we're going to rock out anyway.


Soooooo, to continue the description of the night... the show ended up being ballin like crazy. The drunkards mingled with the local fans of on my honor(they hosted the show). I think it all turned out really awesome. The guys from on my honor gave us a place to stay which lead to the two incredible caps on the evening:

A. I was able to cook and prepare tia peanut sauce ramonam

B. I was able to sleep on a couch, awesome
Rightez

No comments: