Sunday, November 30, 2008

stay posi

Staying up all night to send out dozens of emails trying to book a tour that no one really wants to see.

Driving an hour and a half to play a shitty show to a crowd that mocks you.

Mall punks in their early thirties saying, "I want to hear a breakdown"

Finding out my italian recut zombi: dawn of the dead is exactly like the american release of dawn of the dead.

Waiting to get back home to eat after a day without food and then only eating honey buns and cheese chex mix



None of these things get me down, I'm posi like there's no tomorrow. It feels so good to see the gold rim around the dirty dish. I really understand those bubbly bastards that everyone hates to be around. I'm not saying this world isn't fucked, but I believe everyone should feel pretty awesome that we don't live in a crazy hell hole torn by war. The usa is okay, not the best, not the worst, but it's definately not as bad as some. We have our greed, coruption, crazy fundementalists, crazy liberals, consumerism, barbaric traditions, prejudice, and bigotry, BUT it's not as bad as some places.

Stay posi,
Charles H.

No comments: