Wednesday, September 24, 2008

so worried

it's insane how tense I've been lately. this thing with the kids parents is stressign me the hell out. I've told them that I'll meet any requirements they have so the kids can tour but they don't have any requirements. They just have all these crazy "what if"'s. I understand it's their children, but you only have one set span to live. These kids have been working semi-hard on making this band work. Musically they all contribute to lft. It's just insane to let your kids excell at something and then not take it all the way. I mean, if tese kids were playing baseball and they got to go to regionals, then nationals.. would their parents have a problem with it? It kills me because I know how much it's going to kill them if their parents don't chill on this.

No comments: