Thursday, May 20, 2010

I hate pink floyd even when I'm not sober

Heaven doesn't think of you, God doesn't think of me
we're fighting for scraps, they're taking naps, not losing any fucking sleep
I'd pay for a trip to hell before I'd beg for a spot in heaven
respect is due on the act of civility, I don't feel a drop on me
it ain't magic, where your prayer goes
eyes and ears up, the evil in the sky knows
I wasn't born a preacher, but I was born a believer
every good action has counter action and it isn't constant bullshit
better to swallow the sin than let them lure you in
security can be bought but is it what you want
a lot of people talk, very few can even walk
so I'd rather crawl and whisper than be screaming on my back
it ain't magic, where your prayer goes
eyes and ears up, the evil on the sky knows
where is my future going?
down? down? down? down?

No comments: