Wednesday, January 21, 2009

fun knee guy

I wear crappy clothes, I never get to go to shows, all my time and money is put into LFT while the other members have fun and wait for me to do everything. I just hate being the workhorse, but some how still being the bad guy? lets use a metaphor,


lets say someone's living with a guy for free, the guy says, "hey man, you can eat what you want and drink what you want, stay as long as you like, but I have to be in bed by ten cause i have to work to pay for your food, drink, and apartment." well, a few months go by and then the guest starts staying up at all hours of the night, starts putting in furniture he wants, spends money on shit he wants but doesn't help pay for anything, and on top of those things, bitches to the guy paying for things and taking care of things because he's not considerate of his opinions and disrespect. what do you think should happen in this situation? anyone?

No comments: