Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thoughts I know are true

I think I want to write super catchy music. Music that everyone can enjoy. I want to write music that in five years, I won't think is ridiculous. I have never been overly aggressive guy so why would any hostility come across in the music I create. I know why, and it's really simple. You grow up hearing things and feeling things, sooner or later all of that emotion is going to come out in any form it can. So my lyrics are stereotypically passive-aggressive or straight out pissy. I've grown into a artist that expresses his inner fat kid feelings. I let people walk all over me when I have a lion locked away in my chest and I have the key in my hands. Why? I want to break the f**king cycle. Heal me hands, my strength is the only that I can rely on.



CRH

No comments: